It’s a busy time of year for real estate and we want to be sure that you are getting the most out of your software solution. Check out these five useful tips for admins and agents, prepared by our great customer support team. Great ideas to help you be productive and get more out of your eZmax and eZsign real estate office software solution.
- AGENTS and ADMIN: MODIFY/DELETE A DOCUMENT IN EZSIGN
Did you know that you can modify and/or delete a document that is in the process of being signed? Simply select the “Modify” option in the “Actions” column of the document. In the “List of documents” section, the icons to add signatures and to delete the document will be displayed giving you the option to modify or delete your document.
WARNING: when you use the “Modify” action, you will lose all the signatures that were previously completed
- AGENTS (QUÉBEC): RESPOND TO A PROMISE TO PURCHASE OR A COUNTER PROPOSAL
During this busy time, here’s a reminder to help you use eZsign efficiently. When you need to respond to a PP or a CP, follow these steps:
- Add the document to eZsign
- When adding signature fields, use the “Load Template” feature.
- From the drop-down menu, select the correct form
- Add in the signatory(ies) according to the role of each one.
- Always associate your name to the role of “Accept/Refuse/CP”.
- Submit and send the document
- You will be the first to receive the document enabling you to answer either Accept, Refuse, or enter the CP number. The system will then automatically send your client(s) the document to sign.
- AGENTS AND ADMIN: INCLUDE DETAILS OF A TRANSACTION
When sending documents for a transaction to the notary/lawyer via eZmax, be sure to check the “Include Transaction Details” option. This way, the recipient will receive in the email all the details of the transaction such as the names and contact information of the buyers, sellers, agents, and other relevant information on file.
- AGENTS: COMMUNICATION BUBBLES
When you need to send documents of a transaction to anyone, we strongly suggest that you do so from your eZmax platform. This way, the email communication remains in the transaction history and you can refer to it at any time by clicking on the “Communication Management” icon in the “Documents” section.
- AGENT AND ADMIN: FREQUENCY OF REMINDERS IN EZSIGN
When you send documents to be signed via eZsign, the system sends reminders to signatories who have not signed the document. By default, reminders are sent on a daily basis until the document is signed or until the signature deadline is reached.
eZsign now gives you the option to disable the automatic daily reminders or alternatively, to send them on a weekly basis. To change the frequency of reminders, go to Tools/Preferences.
Stay tuned for next month’s eZupdates and be sure to check out our real estate blog for more on how to maximize the use of your eZmax solution.
Not yet an eZmax user? Don’t waste any more time. Contact us today to get started!