Your October eZupdates are here! This is your monthly column that highlights features within the system and tips on how to apply them.
For our agents:
- Here’s a tip that may be useful to save you time! If you need to email documents from eZmax, to another agent, or anyone for that matter, make sure to add them to your eZmax contacts (Tool/Contacts). When the time comes to send them an email, you won’t need to search for their email address, you’ll only need to enter the person’s name in the address book icon, submit, and the email will auto-fill!
- When a deal falls through and is canceled in the system, you will no longer see it in your Deals. However, you can access the canceled deal and its documents in the Listing portion of the transaction. Scroll down to where it says, “Has Cancelled Sales” and click on “Yes” to see the transaction and documents.
For all our users:
- Did you know that by the click of one button, you can transfer documents from the listing part of your transaction to the deal part and vice versa? So if you have an offer on one of your listings and you don’t have time to create the deal right away…just upload all your deal documents into the listing folder and once you’ve created your deal, select the documents to transfer and click on “Send to Deal”.
For our admins:
- If you want to do an in-depth analysis of a specific GL account, eZmax has the perfect tool for you. Just go to the “General Ledger” menu and click on Analysis / Transaction. Select the dates and accounts you want to analyze. This will allow you to drill down to several levels of information for a more detailed view of the account’s activity history.
- Our support staff reported that some users are not aware of eZmax’s feature enabling agents to create multiple deals on a listing. If you want to activate this feature, you can do so from the Configurations module, in the Real Estate tab and simply check off “Allow Multiple Deals to the Agents”.