Each month eZmax will be providing you with eZupdates. This is your monthly column that highlights features within the system and tips on how to apply them.
For all our users:
- Put your calculator away !! Number fields in eZmax serve as a calculator…to divide, use the slash key and to multiply use the star.
- Did you know that there are three ways to add documents to your EDM? From eZsign, it’s just one click – “Copy to eZsign”. You can also upload from your computer or drag and drop as many documents as you want. And last but not lease, scan your documents directly into eZmax using the integrated scanner.
For all our agents:
- It’s that time of the year…income tax. Did you know that you can access your T4A’s directly from your agent portal ? You’ll find it in the Finance menu, under Tax Slips List.
For all our admin:
- If you want to make sure that all your agents remember the upcoming meeting, or want to send them a motivational note…add a message on their homepage by going to Config/Message Management and scroll down to MOTD (message of the day)
- When commissions are paid out, you have the option to pay yourself back on charges re-billed to your agents (Variable Costs) and supplies invoiced to agents (Express Supplies). This option is displayed on the Payment Deductions page in the payout process.
Stay tuned to next month’s eZupdates as we share more insight into how to get the best out of the eZmax solutions.