eZmax Solutions Inc. is actively seeking a new Sales Representative to join the ranks of our young and ultra-dynamic team. Your role will be to promote our eZmax software solution and generate sales with new and existing clients across Canada, playing a key part in helping our company grow.
This is a fully remote position, the Sales Representative will work from home and report to the Executive Vice President of Business Development who also works remotely (actually, most of the eZmax team works remotely).
Our management team is hiring a new Sales Representative to help drive sales of our products. We are looking for a self-starter who is curious and passionate about sales and new technologies to help support the deployment of our solutions and contribute to the company’s success. The ideal candidate is a good communicator who can present a technical product well in the B2B market and a motivated go-getter who isn’t afraid of a challenge. Does this sound like you? Come showcase your talent at eZmax!
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Business Development, you will be responsible for identifying, developing, and maintaining business relationships with potential customers to achieve sales targets for our suite of products. People would describe you as someone with a proven ability to influence and sell who can successfully multitask with minimal supervision, as well as someone with a talent for prospecting to potential customers.
- Develop and implement strategies to target market potential and opportunities
- Make prospecting calls/cold calls
- Give online product demonstrations to potential customers
- Manage lead and sales follow-ups using customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Evaluate the needs and requirements of potential and existing customers
- Negotiate and follow up to close deals
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction and handle complaints, as needed
- Participate in promotional and networking events
- Degree in business or a related field
- Minimum of five years of B2B sales experience (experience working with technology companies an asset)
- Comfortable with new technology and IT
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tool
- Computer literacy (MS Office Suite, online tools, social media, etc.)
- Full professional fluency in English
eZmax Solutions Inc. offers excellent employment conditions, including a competitive base salary plus commissions, a fully remote workplace (most of the team works remotely), and the opportunity to work autonomously with the freedom to set your own schedule. Business travel is occasionally required.
eZmax Solutions Inc., a Quebec-based company founded in 2005, is a Canadian leader in accounting, paperless transaction management, and electronic signature software serving primarily the real estate industry, among many others. Our reputation is built on our recognized technical expertise, our in-depth knowledge of the industries we serve, and our unparalleled customer service.